Tuesday, 18 March 2008

Home Sweet Home!!

Some of you might have wondered where I had disappeared these past few days. Guess what?? I am back home- in the beautiful God’s own country of Kerala!!Well, it all happened quite suddenly. I was fed up of the cold and windy climate of Bradford and longed for the warm climate in Kerala. Moreover I was very homesick. So what else to do but to book tickets, pack our bags and to set off as soon as possible??On 14th March we caught the National Express from Bradford and reached Heathrow airport at 7 a.m. the next day. On 15th March we reached Kerala. The trip was quite tiresome but how wonderful it felt to see all the happy and familiar faces that received us!!

So I am fully relaxed now and enjoying the warm climate and adoring the occasional downpour here. A festival is going on in the temple near our house and the loudspeakers are on full blast! Well, I don’t mind; all that matters is that I am home- Home sweet home!!

6 comments:

Arv said...

welcome home... yeah the weather is perfect here, warm sunshine with mild showers to cool the evenings... talk to you soon.

Paul Burman said...

Things did seem a bit quiet, but what a wonderful reason to be absent from your blog. Welcome home to you. Always a good feeling. :-) I look forward to hearing more once you're settled.

Paul Burman said...

Things did seem a bit quiet, but what a wonderful reason to be absent from your blog. Welcome home to you. Always a good feeling. :-) I look forward to hearing more once you're settled.

Stella said...

Enjoy the vacation :)

Novice Writer said...

Thanks everyone!

Angel... said...

Welcome home!! I know its good to go back home and meet your own relatives, familyz friends

I feel like goin back home

take care I hope you are having fun and say hello to your family from me

thanks