Saturday, 8 December 2007

Such a cold day!

Today was a cold and dull day. The sky was dark and clouded all day. It was of course not a great day to go outdoors. Anyway we ventured out. It would have been alright if it was just the cold climate, but when it started to rain with the wind blowing on our already frozen faces, I longed to snuggle inside a warm blanket! Now where were we going you may ask. Call us crazy but we were going to watch the movie 'Ratatouille'! Both of were almost drenched when we reached the cinema. The movie was very good. Great animation. I can't imagine how they manage to make such perfect backgrounds and characters.
When we got out of the hall after the movie, it was still raining. But it wasn't that cold. There were Christmas trees and lights all along the streets. Lots of shops were still open reminding that Christmas was approaching fast.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner! I'm going to do my shopping now.

Thanks for stopping by Sivatar. Stop by and say hello - stay a while :)

http://www.sivatar.com

Destiny's child... said...

oh god...i can really imagine all that...may be because i know you so well...write a book...:)

Novice Writer said...

I will try dear..if only I get the right storyline...