Wednesday, 19 December 2007

I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by Rampantheart! So I am supposed to answer these 38 questions and tag five people..

Ok then, here goes!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My husband
2. What were you doing at 0800?
A that time I was half awake and half sleeping:-D
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Having my lunch..
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I got married!!! :-)
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
'Ente Daivame' (Oh my God!) after seeing such a huge list of questions!
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Two cups of tea
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Black
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
A Christmas card
9.Where were you last night?
At home hopping channels
10.What color is your front door?
Pale yellow
11.Where do you keep your change?
In my purse
12.What’s the weather like today?
Cold! So dull..I like summer..
13.What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Butterscotch
14. What excites you?
Many things.. For instance getting a nice book to read:-)
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes, but I probably won't
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yes
17. Do you talk a lot?
Only to people I know well. Otherwise I am quite quiet :-)
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
No.
19.Do you know anyone named Steven?
No, who is that??
20.Do you make up your own words?
Yes. I suppose everyone does that!
21. Are you a jealous person?
No. I don’t think so.
22.Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Anita
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kannan
24.Who’s the first person on your received call list?
My mother
25.What does the last text message you received say?
'Take care'
26. Do you chew on your straw?
No
27.Do you have curly hair?
Slightly curly
28.Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Probably back to my own country:-)
29.Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Hmm I don’t think anyone has been that rude to me..
30.What was the last thing you ate?
Lunch
31.Will you get married in the future?
No, not a chance!!
32.What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Ratatouille. That was a really good one..
33.Is there anyone you like right now?
Of course- My husband, my parents, my friends
34.When was the last time you did the dishes?
Just now
35.Are you currently depressed?
No. I am feeling great
36.Did you cry today?
No
37.Why did you answer and post this?
It was not so difficult to answer them:-) And posting was just one click away..
38. Five people you tag next?
OK I am tagging

Jamie
Anuradha Malik
SheR
Herbert Rudner
Arv



4 comments:

SheR. said...

So what am I supposed to do next???

Rampantheart said...

Whoa!thanks for the lovely post!

Arv said...

and then....???

Destiny's child... said...

that was a nice read...came to know lots about u...:)
ps:bah...as if i know nothing! :D