Tuesday, 18 December 2007

Have you read Archie, Betty and Veronica's blogs??


Yesterday I visited the Archie comics website. Guess who were blogging there? Archie, Betty, Veronica, Jughead and Reggie! It was interesting to read -each of the blog bringing forth their own personality.

Betty's blog cute and sweet with a number of recipes

Veronica's blog with a lot about shopping and '(((Silver&GoldHugs)))'

Archie's blog about the ladies in his life

Jughead's blog about food, his friends and his life &

Reggie's blog about, yea you got it right, HIMSELF

Of course you know the gang right? Archie, Betty, Veronica, Reggie, Jughead, Dilton, Ethel, Chuck, Moose, Midge have been hanging around for more than 65 years now!(but still teenagers!) I enjoyed reading the comics when I was young and wouldn't mind reading them even now.

If you feel like reading it now there are a number of comics posted in the website. Check out this link:


This website is mainly intended for young readers. So kids are sure to love it. Other stuff include colouring pages, simple recipes, wallpapers to download, games, fan art, stories and lots more.


3 comments:

Rampantheart said...

thanks a ton for sharing the info.Who wouldn't love the comic heroes?I especially love Jughead Jones!Even now, whenever i go to the library,i march straight to the comics section to get the Archies comics.It's nice talking about a subject of common interest,isnt it?

benhurjun said...

Wow they have a website now. I used to think I am Archie and Betty and Veronica the loves of my life. It's been years since, but I'm stuck in my stupid car just like Archie!

Pensativo said...

hey..

thanks for letting us know about the useful links :)