Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Addicted to Blog Catalog!

It was yesterday that I got my blog approved by Blog Catalog. Soon I was browsing through the enormous number of blogs enlisted. I never thought there were so many bloggers in the world! Yes, I know, my mistake. I have to tell you that I was really impressed! So much creativity and thoughts! So much for thinking that my blog was pretty Okay!

And the best thing was that I could meet the creators of these wonderful blogs and make friends with them. I have already made a few friends now. I am still getting to know my way about, but I am sure this is going to be a good learning experience as well!

If you don't know what this Blog Catalog is, here goes:

Blog Catalog is a meeting place of bloggers from all over the world. Most people come here in the hope of getting a boost in the number of visitors to their blogs. I think it is a pretty good way too(I hope this entry gets read by people other than me!) All you have to do is make an account and submit your blog(of course you should have a blog first!). Once it is approved you are ready to go. It is similar to Orkut in some ways- you can add friends, join communities, start communities, join a discussion, comment on others' blogs and moreover improve your writing skills and get inspired.

I have become addicted to it and have almost forgotten a much more important thing- updating my blog regularly! :-D

Hoping someone would comment on this entry!!:-)

6 comments:

Arv said...

Vanakkam Ezhuthukari,
my my... the feeling is mutual. I just wrote a similar blog after joining both BC and MBL yesterday [check it out at http://thoughtsonthewall.blogspot.com/]. It is really amazing. Nice blog you got here. we will be in touch.

Anjali said...

Hi Ezthukari. Great work friend. I was introduced to the world of blogs by my husband. and with so much of encouragement around makes one do better. So good luck from my part and wishing u lot of success.

SheR. said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog. And to everyone else. Keep writing. There will always be someone out here who reads it and appreciates what you are doing.

Jamie said...

Yep, I'm a BC addict myself. It's a great place! I'm sure I'll see you around the forums (I'm suburbqueen). Enjoy your weekend.

Suburbian Queen

Jack Payne said...

Good stuff. Hang in. You'll go far.

www.limeehai.com said...

I am addicted to BlogCatalog too. It is fun but watch your priorities too! I am controlling mine otherwise ......
From:
Principle of Mathematics